Online, on demand pilates classes:
Pilates by Sarah Bryony monthly subscription will give you access to exclusive on demand pilates classes. New classes will be added frequently as well as having the ability to view any of the classes within the online library. Giving you the freedom to pick and choose the style of class, fitting Pilates into your everyday life whenever and wherever!
What to expect from our classes
- consists of 6 classes that will take you on your first steps into the pilates movement method, each class will gradually build upon the last.
- You will start with the foundations of pilates understanding correct form and technique in a slower pace helping you to build your body awareness and developing the ideal breath pattern to aid the movements.
- Once you feel you have mastered the basics of pilates you can then develop into the mixed ability pilates flow classes that will be available to you.
- set up and preparation of the body for pilates
- Warm up, standing balance and mobility section
- Main Pilates flow section
- Stretch and relaxation section
- focus on core strength and tone
- hips and glute strengthening.
- can be used as a stand alone class great to wake the body up and re energise.
- can be used as a great warm up for other forms of exercise such as before any cardio based exercises
- focus on stretching the entire body aiding relaxation and releasing stress.
- short warm up.
- 15-20 minutes of short high intensity bursts of exercises helping to increase your cardiovascular fitness
- 15-20 minutes of pilates core hips and glutes flow.
- If you want to come join my mixed ability pilates flow class and see me in person I’m teaching at Paradise Sports Centre in Ely, Cambridgeshire every Sunday at 9.15am
- To grab your spot you will need to book via reception at Paradise Sports Centre: 01353 667580.
- To discuss this further please contact me.
- Getting workers out of the office chair and getting some movement back in their bodies feeling energised and alert to carry on with the working day. To discuss this further please contact me.
- 15-20 minutes of short high intensity bursts of exercises helping to increase your cardiovascular